Local Service Area Business
Websites, SEO, social media marketing, PPC campaign and ad management services for businesses with defined local service areas
"HYPESITES gave our business a new professional face and helped us attract new customers in our service area."
Jones Air Conditioning Services
Get Your FREE Consultation
Local Service Area Business Digital Marketing Expert & LinkedIn blogger, C. Marshall (Chris) Smith, will personally review your current website and local visibility. A follow-up phone call / screenshare will be scheduled and Chris will discuss your current positioning and offer concrete solutions to attract more local customers.
Beautiful Local Service Area Business Websites
Most businesses in America are service businesses that offer specific services to consumers and other businesses in a relatively local market service area. In order to attract new customers, local service businesses must optimize their websites and digital marketing for local search.
Examples of local service area businesses include: accountants, artists, architects, builders, caterers, churches, cleaners, coaches, computer repair, consultants, contractors, decorators, dentists, doctors, electricians, engineers, financial advisers, fitness centers, garage door professionals, hair salons, house cleaner, HVAC contractors, home renovation companies, landscapers, lawyers, locksmiths, mortgage brokers, moving companies, pest control, pet care, phone repair, photographers, pool service, plumbers, real estate companies, restaurants, roofers, security companies, self-storage warehouses, surgeons, sports facilities / clubs, taxis & limousines, water damage restoration and countless others.
Service area businesses typically service a single city, multiple towns and cities, an entire county or parts of multiple counties.
Grow Your Local Online Presence and Market Share
No matter how well you are reviewed or how popular your Google My Business listing, other directory listings or Facebook page, a branded website is still important to attract new local clients.
- It is almost impossible to rank in the local pack listings without your own website.
- Consumers expect it and the Local Search Association found that 63% of consumers use local business websites to find or interact with a local business.
- No matter what your business, a business website lets you direct potential customers to your images, videos, product and service descriptions, etc.
- Your website allows you to showcase your expertise, values and company culture while building your brand.
- Your website can also be used as a great tool for customer service with customer service contact page or portal and up-to-date FAQ page.
*All screen images are from local service area business websites designed and developed by HYPEsites directly or under contract to other agencies.
Create your own donation forms and pages and sell your own merchandise:
- Solicit and collect donations
- Payment processing
- Automated thank you and follow-up emails including tax-deductible receipts
- Donor management system integrations
- Sell merchandise like branded shirts, sweatshirts, hats or other fund-raising merchandise
No matter what you're selling, we will create a beautiful and functional ecommerce store that looks and works beautifully on any device:
- Unlimited product attributes
- Customized single product page layouts, related products, upsells, shopping pages, product search, product sort and filter, coupon management and customer emails and alerts
- Customized check-out process and flow
Our digital marketing services will help your customers find your ecommerce store and encourage shoppers to buy directly from you.
“We knew we needed a new e-commerce website and HYPEsites delivered a beautifully designed site completely tailored to our backyard specialties business. You completely upgraded our online presence and the first week the site was up we received over 50 leads and made two sales directly from the site - it literally paid for itself in that first week.”
— Nick Luciano
"I have launched a new business concept that integrates philanthropy & eCommerce. After speaking and meeting with C. Marshall, I knew he had all of the skills and knowledge that I was lacking. He helped me create a framework and the integrations that allowed our business model to work in the most effective way possible."
— Max Goodman
"Chris, I just wanted to recognize your exceptional ability and to let you know how pleased I am with the results of our e-commerce website redesign and relaunch. You succeeded where many other web developers had failed in representing and selling our unusual investor subscription services. Your ability to help us create a revenue producing product included sending out automated emails and text alerts."
— Karl Kaufman
"Once we had a beautiful design Chris helped us with product categorization and organization of the entire shopping process. We started with over 1200 products from 14 different manufacturers and Chris handled all of the product detail information and image loading. He even helped us get our products linked to our Facebook store. "
— The Lifestyles Giftware Team
Be selling online in as little as 2 weeks!
Schedule your FREE, no-obligation ecommerce consultation today.