Is your marketing presence as robust as it should be?
Having a great website is extremely important for establishing credibility and growing your business. But is it enough? Often, having the right website is only half the battle. The other half is marketing it in front of the right audiences.
Here are some easy ways to market your services and move your company forward:
1. PPC Advertising. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising helps your business appear on the first page of Google. All it takes is some knowledge of the keywords your customers are searching for and some clever marketing copy. The best part is, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
2. Social Media Ads. Facebook makes it easy to run ads promoting everything from your company’s Facebook page, to your website, to your products and services. And all you need is a few dollars a day to get started.
3. Directory Placements. Online business directories like Yelp, Angie’s List, Google My Business, and Yellowbook are great for listing your business and showcasing your work. Setting up a detailed company profile takes a little bit of time, but once it’s completed, you have an added platform for attracting serious new customers.
4. Email blasts. Sending out emails is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways of reaching out to consumers. Start out by compiling a list of your contacts, then creating an email campaign to blast out to your audience. To make life easier, there are many email management systems that help you automate your email campaigns and track engagement.
5. Display ads and remarketing campaigns. Whenever you visit a popular website, chances are you see lots of ads. Sometimes the ad relates back to the content on the site (display ads), while other times it relates to an online search you performed (remarketing campaigns). Running these types of campaigns gets you tons of brand exposure and steady traffic.
Marketing doesn’t have to been a nightmare. Following these strategies will give your business more exposure, bolster your credibility, and generate more interest for your brand.
If you’re ready to step up your marketing efforts, HypeSites can help! We’re a boutique website design and marketing company located in Delray Beach. We’ll work with your budget and brand guidelines to elevate your marketing strategy and grow your business.
Ready to Find Out More?
Contact me to setup a no-obligation website review and consultation!